I want to first thank you for wanting to participate in our model search. We appreciate you for showing an interest in this community driven event that we are proud to be a part of.
There are a couple of things we want to ensure you understand before agreeing to model for any SHE. Event...
1. This is a community driven event. You will be volunteering your modeling services in order to drive consumer appreciation for the participating vendors that will be showcased in the S.H.E. Event Fashion show.
2. Each model will be asked to sign a commitment agreement. This shows you are committed to being apart of this event and any/all rehearsals set for the upcoming showcase.
3. You will be asked to bring a model bag the day of the event that should have...
A. Black leggings
B. Black fitted top (short/long sleeve)
C. Black/Nude wedges/heels
D. Black/Nude under garments
4. Hair and face should be freshly washed free of any oils and/or hair products the day of the event.
5. All models will receive an arrival time for the event at the upcoming rehearsals.
If you agree to the terms above and are chosen to model for this fabulous event, our team will reach out to you via email for further instructions.